Monday, August 20, 2007

My only lover

Good even to all those who i love and pray for daily. If you open my blog, you are one of those who I love and pray for you. I am writing this for my dearest wife "Miriam". She has been my love, my companion, my friend, my co-worker and most of all, being the best mother for my children. Now aday she is my partner in taking care of my grand son "Manoah". She love to paly violin when able she able to find time. Her time is always free to anyone except for herself. It has been more than 36 years of our life together. It always refresh and enjoy to be with her and still able to sleep next to her every night. I never be lonely when i know that she is at home. To my four daughters, she always in love with you all and care very day and minuts. She spend hours pray and thinking for our daughters. She never rest until very thing she know that your are in love with God. She is a woman of the words, she spend a long time reading and study God word. God word always the most important for her. I love her in the way that she love me and ebcourage me to take a step of faith in whatever I want to do, especially in the ministry. she is the best os all women that I know. ofcourse she is not yet perfect but her heart and attitude is pure and good toward other. I love and looking forwards to hear the music from her in the year to come wheen she will play and put only me to sleep. i will let you know and write to you more when that time come. Good night and will come and visit you again soon. Love, me wichit, dad, grandpa, friend, brother to some.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LiverofGod said...

Thank you for being such a great example to me of what a godly husband should "look" like.

-Dan

Ms Moneyone said...

Hi Dad. You are wonderful.