Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good evvening dear one.
I am so gald that I able to enjoy my time in Korea and Taiwan. You can see the way I dressed up this way in Taiwan. Just want to let you know that I am one of them as a tribal.
Good to be back home and missed Joe and Wanida but glad to see Manoah still remember me after 10 days away. he does growing fast and many our former students in Korea and Taiwan do happy for us for being grandpa for the first time of our real gran parent. I am still in the stage of jet lag and hope that will getting better as the day go by. Do miss all of you in the family. Glad to missed the flight from San Francisco to Seoul, I able to spent the evening on the Valentine evening with Malina and her friend at the Thai resterant. It was the first time for me to take Berth in San Francisco.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

j and w maertz said...

dad, that's a funny hat. happy easter!! loving you in tokyo today! wanida