Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time to reflect my day

You can see we are a young couple enjoy our time together by the beach at Carlsbad beach that we both like to go whenever we able too. This is one of the Monday which is we try to take a day off from every thing and just want to go for a walk and enjoy our time by the ocean. We both love the beach, like today. We left grandma at home during her time to be away from Seattle where her home is and able to be quiet and able to write her memory of her life in many years oversea with dad Rdding.
We have been busy try to take care other in the way that we often don't have time for each other. Hope that our children will able to spending with there family more. just jealous of Joe and Wanida for taking off 6 months on their trip around the world. This week they are in Newzealand. I do miss them and ofcourse all our children who are now live away from us, except anjuli is about 5-10 minuts away. I do love my family and wish that we can be together often. yes, i am looking forward to see most of you again,except Joe and Wanida on manoah's one year birthday. We will celeabrate on the 15th at our place. yes he truns 1 year old. The time is moving so fast in this season of my life. Even today I still in the stage of jet lag from the trip to Korea an Taiwan able to see amny of students who use to be in our home and became part od our family at Birch way. we love all of them like our children. what a joy to live our live this way to love God and love other as ourself. i do thank god for my wife even now she is leeping next to me and she getting tired from her teaching tonight at Miramar college. i can hear her snore that is a sign of her deep sleep.
Good to spent time with Anjuli and her son that is our grandson today. He is really growing up fast. he went for a walk with me around the house sevral time. He has made my day and I hope he did too. Anjuli is a good mother just like miriam when our four kids were young. She spent hours and train them up to be such a lovely girls that have a heart for each other. I do thank God for their love care with the close relationship with each other and family. Hope that will continue for many generations for come. We do continue to pray and care for all of them. thank be to God for giving us sucha special girls that we both have been ebjoy for many years. pray for malina and leonie that they too wiil truly have a heart for God. I do love them as much as other and always cheerist of who they are. Despite they kind of voting to diff. party and person. anyway god know and he will cuase them to come back to Him eventually.
Yes, God is good and the most important in life is Him and our girls. I am looking forword in many years to come for the time what will aways have each toher. Well I should stop here for now mom already have amny dreams next to me. love you all.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

anjuli paschall said...

dad- i love reading your blogs! Keep um coming. manoah and i had so much fun with you today! He loves riding around the house with you as you sing to him. we a still getting better. pray for sam to get better. love you!

j and w maertz said...

sending you love and hugs from new zealand!!! i love your blog!! miss you. keep writing. love joe and wanida!

Millie Redding said...

When I sawthat you had a blog i wanted one too!